This year, due to the number of Kindergarten classes and the limited space in our auditorium, we will be hosting two “Kindergarten Stepping Up Ceremonies” on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 9:15AM and 10:30AM.
On that day, please follow the procedures listed below:
- Kindergarten students in the following classes will report to their classrooms at 8:00AM: K-103, K-107, and K-113.
- Kindergarten students in the following classes will report to their classrooms at 9:30AM: K-102, K-105, K-109, and K-111
- The dress code for the students is as follows:
- Boys will wear tan (beige) shorts or pants;
- Girls will wear tan (beige) skirts, shorts, or pants.
- ALL students must wear sneakers. No sandals or dress shoes with heels permitted for safety reasons.
- Students will be given a special T-Shirt to wear for “Stepping Up” when they arrive at school.
- Each student will receive three (3) tickets. Parents may begin entering through the Main Lobby starting at 9:00AM for the 9:15AM Ceremony and the 10:15AM for the 10:30AM Ceremony. Please make arrangements for younger siblings who will not be permitted to attend the ceremony.
- Following the ceremony, students may be picked up at their usual dismissal place in front of the main entrance.
We are looking forward to celebrating your child’s accomplishments with you at “Stepping Up” on June 18th.
Click here to download the “Stepping Up” Memo